Let me just leave this here....

Show off. Get mocked. Inflate your ego.

Re: Let me just leave this here....

Postby Hippie » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:58 am

92acclude wrote:Derek.
And yes, it completes my collection.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
Hippie

Postby NobleSavage » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:18 am

The one thing I that's stood out to me the most out of all the hobby magazines I've ever read is the "disclaimer text" WD ran when this kit was advertised--that jazz about the kit "not being for the novice modeller, and requiring a lot of pinning, patience, and experience No refunds will be given for thunderhawk kits for any reason."

I was not then, and am not now, used to such bold truth in advertising: "This kit will make you cry, and might make you bleed. And don't ask, because you're not getting your money back if you find out you're in over your head."

You've got this thing in your possession, Dylan? What's it like? How does it make you feel? Have your activities of daily living changed since this purchase? Those among us who are in a state of thunderhawklessness wish to know!!
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Postby 92acclude » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:24 pm

NobleSavage wrote:The one thing I that's stood out to me the most out of all the hobby magazines I've ever read is the "disclaimer text" WD ran when this kit was advertised--that jazz about the kit "not being for the novice modeller, and requiring a lot of pinning, patience, and experience No refunds will be given for thunderhawk kits for any reason."

I was not then, and am not now, used to such bold truth in advertising: "This kit will make you cry, and might make you bleed. And don't ask, because you're not getting your money back if you find out you're in over your head."

You've got this thing in your possession, Dylan? What's it like? How does it make you feel? Have your activities of daily living changed since this purchase? Those among us who are in a state of thunderhawklessness wish to know!!

I have a 15 inch square wooden box, with metal aquilas on the corners, full of small metal parts, weighing about 25 pounds on my dining table. And I'm not sure where to put it.

Other than that, business as usual.
http://dylangould.blogspot.com/

2018: 5
2017: 141 | 2016: 120 | 2015: 68 | 2014: 103 | 2013: 124 | 2012: 176 | 2011: 221
92acclude
'Stache Masta
'Stache Masta

Previous

Board index Discussion Painting and Modeling