Malifaux instructions

Show off. Get mocked. Inflate your ego.

Malifaux instructions

Postby afeinman » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:31 pm

I hear tell that there are instructions for assembling the models on their website, but can't find ones for the Thunders box set.

I mean, I can figure out most of it by squinting at the greyscale renderings, but GW has spoilt me in this regard...

Also, how do y'all feel about proxy models?
afeinman
Dr. c.f.
Dr. c.f.

Re: Malifaux instructions

Postby Jonasty » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Ian mentioned they had guides on the website but I haven't looked yet. That being said, I don't know if they'll have them for the "old" plastic sets which Misaki would fall under. Might only be for the newer ones that are being released now.

As far as proxies, rules vary based on the event. If it's an official Wyrd event, it has to be the Wyrd mini and for conversion purposes 60% of the model must be Wyrd product of some kind.

The above being said, that pretty much only applies if you're playing in Wyrd events at GenCon. Otherwise, it's really whatever the local groups let you get away with. Me personally, when I run an event in some kind of official capacity, my rule (which a lot of Wyrd Henchmen like myself stick to) is that proxies are fine so long as they're reasonably identifiable as the model in question. (So it's a good thing Fred picked Neverborn as they could be the most forgiving of his love of tentacle conversions. :shock: )
Jonasty

Postby afeinman » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:07 pm

http://www.malifaux.com/instructions.php

And for proxies, I meant you specifically.

Around here we're pretty cool with proxies as long as the models themselves ARE cool, and not just some upside-down hill pretending to be a Land Raider*.

(* in my defense it was my second game of WH40k)
afeinman
Dr. c.f.
Dr. c.f.

Postby Drool_bucket » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:39 pm

it appears that only M2e plastics have instructions. So all the 10T stuff you're on your own or they are in the box (I know later plastics had instructions included)

good luck!
TAFK
Drool_bucket
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Board index Discussion Painting and Modeling