Painting Anti-Social at the Eagles 1/30

Show off. Get mocked. Inflate your ego.

Painting Anti-Social at the Eagles 1/30

Postby NobleSavage » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:20 pm

No game tonight--I'm going to set up at a table and paint some renegades.

Join me if you must, but keep the light chatter to a minimum, 'kay?

Also, don't eat at the painting table. I don't want to smell General FuckingTsao's Chicken all night long.

Don't ask to borrow my paints or brushes, either. Brad absconded with my expensive and rare Apple Barrel Ebony Black the other day. I'll never see that again.

And if you're one of those nervous leg-bouncers who constantly makes the table shake, stay home and jerk off or something.
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Re: Painting Anti-Social at the Eagles 1/30

Postby NobleSavage » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:38 pm

And silence your goddam smart phone, too. I hear a hip hop ringtone from 2 Reel Noyz or lil Street Cherub or some such horseshit, I'll beat your ass.
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Postby SRM » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 pm

NobleSavage wrote:And if you're one of those nervous leg-bouncers who constantly makes the table shake, stay home and jerk off or something.

Well I guess I know what I'm doing tonight!
SRM
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby jeremy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:08 pm

NobleSavage wrote:Brad absconded with my expensive and rare Apple Barrel Ebony Black the other day. I'll never see that again.

Ron - I found your paint...

ron_paint.png
ron_paint.png (343.06 KiB) Viewed 273 times
"Christianity is the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own father, can make you live forever, if you symbolically eat his flesh and drink his blood, and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity, because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.... makes perfect sense.
jeremy
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby Thunderjaw » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Thanks to Ron's paint, I haven't had to buy any more black for base rims! It's a win-win!
++$ Brad
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby NobleSavage » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Well, that photoshopped gem is going to change the way I feel about priming... permanently.

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Board index Discussion Painting and Modeling