Hey everyone!

New to the DorkaMorka Forums? Why not introduce yourself and say, "Hi!"

Hey everyone!

Postby Michaud » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi guys,

This is Marc, was awesome meeting you all last Thursday.

Big thanks to Ian for walking Josh and I through a game of Malifaux, where my Sonnia crew was bested by Josh's Marcus crew.

I'd love to get some more games of Malifaux in sometime.

I'm also an Infinity nut. I have a large Ariadnan force, and am looking at picking up some Nomads soon (Gecko Squadron!!). Super excited for the release of 3rd edition later this year.

Hope to be down again soon!
Michaud

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby anumberone » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Hey, Marc. I also play Infinity, mostly Nomads, so we'll have to get in games of that and Malifaux sometime soon. Third edition should clear up some of the unclear language that turns people off of Infinity. It will give me an excuse to paint my Bandua terrain.
anumberone

Postby jeremy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Welcome!

Hopefully I'll get to the Eagles soon so we can get in a game of Malifaux...
"Christianity is the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own father, can make you live forever, if you symbolically eat his flesh and drink his blood, and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity, because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.... makes perfect sense.
jeremy
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby Michaud » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:01 pm

anumberone wrote:Hey, Marc. I also play Infinity, mostly Nomads, so we'll have to get in games of that and Malifaux sometime soon. Third edition should clear up some of the unclear language that turns people off of Infinity. It will give me an excuse to paint my Bandua terrain.

I really hope it will. Its an amazing game, but the rulebook is really confusing. We'll definitely have to get some games in for both systems.

How is the Bandua stuff? The Q buildings look pretty sweet, and I really like their new Maglev train.

jeremyrp wrote:Welcome!

Hopefully I'll get to the Eagles soon so we can get in a game of Malifaux...

Thanks! Definitely have to get some more games in. I'm enjoying the (almost total) focus on competing scenario objectives over straight up killing your opponent. Adds a lot of interest to every game.
Michaud

Postby anumberone » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:48 pm

The Q building's are pretty great. They fit inside each other for easy transport.
anumberone

Board index Administratum Introductions