Hey!

New to the DorkaMorka Forums? Why not introduce yourself and say, "Hi!"

Hey!

Postby MrLooter » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Hey guys,

I joined to find some Blood Bowl players and this group appears to have the highest concentration of active players in the area. I'm a new player to the game and I'm just looking for maybe a game a week.

I'm from Providence, so it is a bit of a drive to get to your usual gaming spot (FOE club in Watertown?), especially on a thursday. I could probably make it up there on that day after work, however, with the 1.5 hour drive it probably won't be until 6-6:30.

Although I missed the start of your 4th BB season I would still be willing to drive up there if you guys are up for some open-league play.
MrLooter

Postby DAPatrick » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Hey! I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?

but yeah, bloodbowl is good.
http://www.dorkamorka.com/bloodbowl/
and create a team. If you aren't signed up there, you will have a hard time finding a game amongst us. I live in Medway, so a little closer to you. If you want to meet up at my FLGS in Milford MA I would be happy to get a game or two in with you without the enormous drive at some point soon.

What teem dew u play?

OMG LOL LMFAO

- Patrick
"I can't place the guy, and I don't remember anybody being a total cockmunch at the event, but man... everything that guy posts just rubs my rhubarb the wrong way... "
DAPatrick

Postby stormboy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Welcome.

There are lots of Bloodbowlers around here.

Even though the league has kicked off - there are still loads of open league games.
NobleSavage wrote: I put on my purple pants and hulked-out a bit there.
stormboy
Minister of Bacony Goodness

Postby Thunderjaw » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Yay! More Blood Bowl!

As Dapatrick said, feel free to register on the DMBBL site and build some teams... there's a bunch of us around, and some of us even live on the south side (not me!) but there's definitely Blood Bowl going on.
++$ Brad
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby nick_nameless » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 pm

DAPatrick wrote:Hey! I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?

and create a team. If you aren't signed up there, you will have a hard time finding a game amongst us. I live in Medway, so a little closer to you. If you want to meet up at my FLGS in Milford MA I would be happy to get a game or two in with you without the enormous drive at some point soon.

What teem dew u play?

OMG LOL LMFAO

- Patrick

Patrick, I will have to take you to battleground in Plainville. It's not too far from you and a good place to meet people from more southerly regions.

EDIT: And Welcome to the OP!
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
nick_nameless
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby DAPatrick » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:12 pm

nick_nameless wrote:
DAPatrick wrote:Hey! I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?

What teem dew u play?

OMG LOL LMFAO

- Patrick

Patrick, I will have to take you to battleground in Plainville. It's not too far from you and a good place to meet people from more southerly regions.

EDIT: And Welcome to the OP!

I've been there, but it is a 12 minute drive from my house so I don't go too often because it is so far away.
"I can't place the guy, and I don't remember anybody being a total cockmunch at the event, but man... everything that guy posts just rubs my rhubarb the wrong way... "
DAPatrick

Postby MrLooter » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 pm

What teem dew u play?

I've been playing a human team to start off with.

I am currently in the process of signing up for the DMBBL (pending request?), so hopefully I can get some games in soon.

What is the policy for transferring teams? Can I use a team that I have already played a few games with (TV 1230) or should I just start from scratch and make a new team for the open league?

If you want to meet up at my FLGS in Milford MA I would be happy to get a game or two in with you without the enormous drive at some point soon.

This would work; I could meet up for a game in Milford at some point in the future. I will probably post a request in the game match-ups section when I am in the DMBBL.
MrLooter

Postby drbelanger73 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 pm

FRESH MEAT!!!
drbelanger73
D-Rok

Postby Thunderjaw » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 pm

New teams only as a rule... I mean technically you can play anyone with anything you want providing they agree, but since everyone else is going to want to count their SPP and increase their team, then most likely the only sure and easy way to do that is via the software.
++$ Brad
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby drbelanger73 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Thunderjaw wrote:New teams only as a rule... I mean technically you can play anyone with anything you want providing they agree, but since everyone else is going to want to count their SPP and increase their team, then most likely the only sure and easy way to do that is via the software.

Yes.

If you wish to live the glory that is DMBBL, you should be on the boards.
drbelanger73
D-Rok

Postby Lucyth » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Well MrLooter, if that's your real name, welcome to the boards!

I'm the admin for the DMBBL website and I'm happy to say that your account (MrLooter) is all ready to go!

-Cody
ryltar wrote:I would hate to disappoint your cock Ian.
Lucyth
Mr. Religion
Mr. Religion

Board index Administratum Introductions