Why hello there...

New to the DorkaMorka Forums? Why not introduce yourself and say, "Hi!"

Re: Why hello there...

Postby NobleSavage » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:11 am

Seconded! It was cool chatting with you at the Eagles. Definitely post up for some games, and please extend our welcome to Chris, too. We'd be glad to have you game with us anytime.

(This is Ron, btw. I'm obsessed with Space Wolves, Tallarn IG, and Orks. I putter with a renegade IG army, and a force of converted Iron Snake astartes, as well.)

I forgot to add that we do try to play the odd game of Apocalypse, too. Most of us have some super-heavies sitting around that we feel guilty for having bought and under-used.

We also have a healthy bits-trading community. So if you have stuff or need stuff, we enjoy horsetrading.
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Postby afeinman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:14 pm

quiestdeus wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome - I look forward to checking everything out next Thursday.

mace_ace wrote:Come, drink, play. BTW where in the area do you work? I live up Mt Auburn St from where we play.

I technically work in Cambridge, right near the border with Watertown near the Star Market across from the cemetery.

Damn, I need to pay more attention to these intro threads.

For the rest of you, it turns out Brian works at the same company I used to when most of y'all met me... crazy bizarre coincidence.
afeinman
Dr. c.f.
Dr. c.f.

Postby Lucyth » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Thanks, Derek.
ryltar wrote:I would hate to disappoint your cock Ian.
Lucyth
Mr. Religion
Mr. Religion

Previous

Board index Administratum Introductions