Hello!

New to the DorkaMorka Forums? Why not introduce yourself and say, "Hi!"

Hello!

Postby wffurr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Hello DorkaMorka! I am William, currently of Brighton.

I am not new to the area - I moved to Boston in 2009, but I have not gotten out my minis once except to take some pictures of them. Thus it is with some sadness that I offer them to you, a great local gaming group.

If I ever do get back into the hobby, I will be sure to look you all up!

Look for a post from me in the painting / modeling section if you're on the lookout for a new-to-you army!
RTFM
wffurr

Re: Hello!

Postby Exokan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Thanks? Theres a bitz sale coming up, maybe you could bring some odds and ends there. Also, have you ever swung by the eagles?
-Mike H.
Exokan
Penitant
Penitant

Postby wffurr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Thanks for the tip - I somehow skipped right over the sticky in the events forum. I am out of town this weekend, but that's a great suggestion.
RTFM
wffurr

Postby DAPatrick » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Stop by and provide me with your name and email address. I am doing a drawing for a brand new box of Sternguard. Bring something to play if you would like and let your friends know. The more friends you bring, the more likely it is that one of you will get some loot and pick up some awesome bitz for super cheap.

The army is pretty tempting I must say...
"I can't place the guy, and I don't remember anybody being a total cockmunch at the event, but man... everything that guy posts just rubs my rhubarb the wrong way... "
DAPatrick

Board index Administratum Introductions