Excited for Infinity 3rd Ed

General discussions for Aeronautica Imperialis, Warhammer Fantasy, and other games...

Excited for Infinity 3rd Ed

Postby PeregrineFalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:42 am

So I just received notice that my Infinity 3rd Edition book will be here just in time for the first night of Hanukkah!!! So next Tuesday begins the learning of a new updated rules for my favorite Sci-Fi game.

Who else is going deep into N3? Did others pre-order? Really pumped!
PeregrineFalcon

Re: Excited for Infinity 3rd Ed

Postby PeregrineFalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Scratch that looks like I'll have it to bring with me tomorrow for Malifest. Anyone interested in checking out the new book, I'm going to have it with me tomorrow at the Eagles for Malifest.
PeregrineFalcon

Postby Michaud » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:56 pm

I am so ready for N3, preordered my book from Mini Market when it was announced. Kinda regretting not going through the War Store, since it looks like they are getting their books out now.

I'd love to take a look at the book tomorrow! Excited for when the book gets a general release and we can start getting the community together around here for some more events.
Michaud

Postby PeregrineFalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:57 pm

yeah its going to be awesome. We have a lot of new and old players up in NH who are incredibly pumped for this. I just need to get my hands on the new Combined Army starter pack.
PeregrineFalcon

Postby Thunderjaw » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:01 pm

I've got a basic combined force (Morats) but never got a chance to field them in the last edition... I made a conscious decision to not play once they announced a new edition was coming so I didn't have to learn the rules twice... plus I wanted to play Malifaux so it worked out well. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the game though.
++$ Brad
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby PeregrineFalcon » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 am

Not very far in the book, as still recouping from Malifest yesterday, but one thing I'm happy to see if that within the first few pages of the book is a 'simple quick start' game. I think this is perfect for people who just want to start playing right away and don't want to sit and read 300 pages of rules.

Need more time with the book but so far liking what I've had a chance to glance at.
PeregrineFalcon

Postby Michaud » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Nice! I know they used to include the quickstart rules inside the army starter boxes, nice to see they are keeping up that tradition.

In other news... Full N3 Rulebook has been released online! I don't even have my physical copy yet.

http://www.infinitythegame.com
Michaud

Board index Discussion Other Games