Gaming Tabletops for Sale

General discussions for Aeronautica Imperialis, Warhammer Fantasy, and other games...

Gaming Tabletops for Sale

Postby Thunderjaw » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:37 am

I'm putting this in this forum as it doesn't really fit anywhere. Back in Sept of 2013, I backed the Secret Weapon Miniatures Tablescapes Kickstarter to get some nice gaming tiles for wargaming. The kickstarter took a LOOOOONG time, and due to some bad luck involving misshipping, the LA Port strike, mold damage and other things, it took them forever to get tiles to me. Last night when I got home they were finally sitting on my doorstep.

Except now I don't need them. Almost a year ago, I bought a Frontline gaming mat that is more than adequate for the large format games I play (40k, WFB, FoW). Couple that with my small skirmish and X-Wing Mats and I really don't need these two tile sets. To that end, I want to see if anyone else is interested in them.

I've got a complete Rolling Fields 6x4 tabletop and a complete Damaged Urban Streets 6x4 tabletop.

Here's what the Rolling Fields set looks like. 8 unique tiles, 3 of each, enough for 6'x4'.

Here's a painted and flocked version of one of the tiles.

Here's the Urban Streets Damaged set:

and one of them painted up.

They're great looking tiles. I toyed with the idea of keeping half of each set (3x4) but that seems kind of silly.

The sets retail for $249, but I'm just asking for what I've got in them, which is the Kickstarter price of $175 each. (technically they cost me $177.50 each, but I'm rounding down). If you're looking for an excellent tabletop for 40k or any game system (though Urban Streets might not scale well for smaller (15mm or epic) since it's scaled for 28/32mm) and want to save a solid amount of cash (including no shipping), then this is a pretty sweet deal.

IF you're interested, let me know!
++$ Brad
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Re: Gaming Tabletops for Sale

Postby 92acclude » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:06 pm

That's a really good deal.

I have 2 6x4s of these myself, and they're awesome. I'm still in the (long) process of painting mine however...
http://dylangould.blogspot.com/

2017: 110
2016: 120 | 2015: 68 | 2014: 103 | 2013: 124 | 2012: 176 | 2011: 221
92acclude
'Stache Masta
'Stache Masta

Postby SRM » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:07 pm

Hey Brad, I want to make space Stalingrad. Could I buy the urban ones off you?
SRM
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby Nebushadnezar » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:26 pm

How would the rolling field work for Malifaux, FOW, etc?
Festivus, for the rest of us!
-Eldrad Ulthran
Nebushadnezar
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby Thunderjaw » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:24 pm

@Campbell: I was already penciling you in with first dibs on the Urban ones since you asked about them before, so you're definitely first in line for those. You want them, they're yours.

@JR: Yeah, Rolling would work awesome for either Malifaux or FOW or pretty much any game really. There's some nice elevation changes in those. They're pretty sweet. :)
++$ Brad
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby SRM » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:27 pm

I'll let you know if I'll be at the Eagles this week or next or whatever and we can do the handoff then.

Thanks Brad!
SRM
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Board index Discussion Other Games