CGI blast art, Slaanesh worship tomorrow

Anything that floats your boat

CGI blast art, Slaanesh worship tomorrow

Postby NobleSavage » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:34 am

https://truteknolgyarchive.wordpress.com/2012/01/05/5-10-11-uncovered-eyal-gevers-collision-art/

This cat, Eyal Gever, describes his "collision art" (see it at the link below--it IS kinda cool) as follows:

https://truteknolgyarchive.wordpress.com/2012/01/05/5-10-11-uncovered-eyal-gevers-collision-art/

In my art work, I try to create sublime moments. The moment that fills a person with amazement, awe, terror, astonishment, and silence, translates in my work to moments of pure beauty…. I create sculptures which interpret the destructive impact of the present time we live in on us and our environment, influenced by environmental phenomena that is both socially troubling and aesthetically sublime…. I contemplate collisions of opposites, fear and attraction, seduction and betrayal, from the most tender brutalities to the most devastating sensitivities. I oscillate between these opposites, and to a greater or lesser extent my work is always informed by that.

"Tender brutalities?" "Devastating sensitivities?" That's some Slaanesh cultist shiz, right there. Try to tell me it ain't.
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Re: CGI blast art, Slaanesh worship tomorrow

Postby tinfoil » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:10 pm

That is some cool shit.
"the closest thing we have to a nice guy is that asshole fred."
-Bruce of Bruce

"Oh, look at me! I have a bowling shirt on!!! I'm in a little toy club!!!"
-Exokan
tinfoil