U won't BELIEVE these CRAZY headlines!!!! (except you will)

Anything that floats your boat

U won't BELIEVE these CRAZY headlines!!!! (except you will)

Postby NobleSavage » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:26 am

Huma Abedin To Separate From Anthony Weiner After New Sexting Allegations

"I need help, Weiner said. "I have a problem, I'm seeking treatment, and I'm asking Huma to forgive me. Again. And if any sexy ladies out there want to support me during this difficult time, Tweet @CarlosDangerToo."

Apple Owes Ireland $14.5 Billion In Taxes, European Commission Says

In 2003, Apple paid Ireland an effective tax rate of 1 percent on European profits, the Commission says. By 2014, that had dropped to 0.005 percent. Ireland's corporate tax rate is 12.5%. On top of that, the Commission says, Apple chose to record all sales in the EU as sales in Ireland, allowing that low rate to apply to all sales in the entire EU single market.

How much of that $14.5 billion will Ireland actually see? One international tax expert said "probably about $300 bucks."

Is Trump Flip-Flopping On Immigration? Yes Or No, It's Sure Been Confusing

Confusion occurs when the mind encounters something that runs contrary to what was previously understood or expected. Because the Trump campaign has, from its beginning, been inexplicable, the public's ongoing confusion is, in itself, confusing.
:burning:

For Some Trump Loyalists, It's Personality Over Policy

You don't say.

In A Time Of Middle East Conflict, What's The Role Of U.S. Diplomacy?

The focus has often been on U.S. military action in the Middle East. But diplomacy is also critical. But bombs deliver the instant gratification American voters crave.

Bombs FTW.
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Re: U won't BELIEVE these CRAZY headlines!!!! (except you wi

Postby afeinman » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:32 pm

afeinman
Dr. c.f.
Dr. c.f.

Board index Miss Celanie Off Topic