"If I have to stop this car, North Korea, you'll be sorry."

Anything that floats your boat

"If I have to stop this car, North Korea, you'll be sorry."

Postby NobleSavage » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:17 pm

North Korea has tested its largest nuke to date. And everybody is talking about the "rogue state" like it's a dog that keeps pooping on the living room rug.

Barack Obama:

"when it comes to changing Pyongyang's behavior, it's tough. We will continue to put some of the toughest pressure North Korea has ever been under as a consequence of this behavior... we will continue to explore with all parties involved — including China — the means by which we can bring about a change in behavior."

Honestly, if I was Kim Jong Un, totalitarian despot of a paranoid, isolationist nation, and I read that, I'd call my weapons scientists and say
"Moar!"

Yeah. That's how I'd roll. "Change my behavior? I'll change your behavior!"
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Re: "If I have to stop this car, North Korea, you'll be sorr

Postby NobleSavage » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:22 pm

Huh. Apparently, I'd conduct foreign policy like a Korean Donald Trump.
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Re: "If I have to stop this car, North Korea, you'll be sorr

Postby NobleSavage » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:15 pm

On Friday morning local time, North Korea conducted its fifth nuclear test — the second such test this year.

The tests have prompted international condemnation — again, and with little apparent consequence. Strengthened sanctions on Pyongyang haven't discouraged Kim Jong Un from building up a nuclear program. North Korea's worried neighbors, South Korea and Japan, have been calling for a stronger response.

A stronger response?? Stronger than "international condemnation"??

The only thing left is to condemn the tests "in the strongest terms possible."

I mean, I'm not John Kerry or anything, but that just feels OTT.

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Board index Miss Celanie Off Topic