Hosting

Anything that floats your boat

Hosting

Postby mace_ace » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:49 pm

What photo hosting solutions do you guys use? I was using Photo bucket for years but it seems to have shit the bed and I have some photos that I'd like to post here but the upload functionality we have here is bunk.
"Jesus, I'm high maintenance" - NobleSavage
User avatar
mace_ace
Tacohammer
Tacohammer
 
Posts: 7578
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:25 pm
Location: Needham, MA

Re: Hosting

Postby Thunderjaw » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:18 pm

I host 90% of what I post in a "shared" album on my Google Photos account that I called "WebLinks". The remaining 10% I let DakkaDakka host since those tend to be gaming related. Works pretty well most of the time except for when I forget to move things into WebLinks. :)
++$ Brad
User avatar
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul
 
Posts: 6270
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 am
Location: Right here

Re: Hosting

Postby mace_ace » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Thanks man.
"Jesus, I'm high maintenance" - NobleSavage
User avatar
mace_ace
Tacohammer
Tacohammer
 
Posts: 7578
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:25 pm
Location: Needham, MA

Re: Hosting

Postby tinfoil » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:56 am

For my gaming stuff I use Dakka, which has worked fine for me.
"the closest thing we have to a nice guy is that asshole fred."
-Bruce of Bruce

"Oh, look at me! I have a bowling shirt on!!! I'm in a little toy club!!!"
-Exokan
User avatar
tinfoil
Dream-Crushing Jerk
Dream-Crushing Jerk
 
Posts: 4624
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:05 pm
Location: locked in here with you, locked in here with me

Re: Hosting

Postby SRM » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:25 pm

I use imgur, it's user-friendly and it always works.
User avatar
SRM
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Somerville, MA


Board index Miss Celanie Off Topic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron