How do I add a match?

Debate the finer aspects of paying homage to Nuffle... Unless your name is Ron, in which case you're not welcome, so piss off!

How do I add a match?

Postby Zhent » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 am

I played on Saturday, but I'm not sure how to go about adding the results to the manager?
Zhent

Re: How do I add a match?

Postby Thunderjaw » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 am

Jim will be taking care of that part for the season...

But in general, you ask an admin to post the game, then when it's posted you do the updates.
++$ Brad
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby nick_nameless » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:13 pm

I have not had a free moment to do this yet, but it is on my agenda for tonight.
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
nick_nameless
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby afeinman » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Looks like the match is in OBBLM now:
http://bloodbowl.dorkamorka.com/index.p ... rt&mid=842
The software doesn't show the matches on the main page until a score is recorded, which kinda makes sense but always confuses me. You can find your team's recent matches on the team page.

I'll enter my half of the statistics tonight...you'll need to enter the SPP and injuries/winnings/etc. for your team.
afeinman
Dr. c.f.
Dr. c.f.

Postby afeinman » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:57 am

Report's up.

Jim--can you add these two teams to the list of teams for the league? I don't see them there...
afeinman
Dr. c.f.
Dr. c.f.

Postby Zhent » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:21 am

Thanks. I updated my dudes.

This may be another stupid question, but when do I know when I get a skillup? Will it tell me when someone accumulates enough SPP?
Zhent

Postby afeinman » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:08 pm

You should do a quick check at the end of the game to see if your players have crested over the thresholds (6, 16, 31, ...) into a new skill. Then you roll the skill roll with your opponent witnessing (I did this really fast on Saturday, for one of my Marauders). The skill roll (keep track of each die individually) go into the "IR" columns. E.g. you can see that for my #7 Pestilence, I rolled a 4 and a 6.

Once you save the game, go back to your team's page. There'll be a box with your available skill choices, based on what you rolled. E.g., I had the option of taking a normal skill, +1 MA, or +1 AV (because I rolled a 10 total); I went with the +1 MA, which is now reflected in the team's page.
afeinman
Dr. c.f.
Dr. c.f.

Board index Discussion Blood Bowl Discussion