BloodBowl League 2017 Discussion

Debate the finer aspects of paying homage to Nuffle... Unless your name is Ron, in which case you're not welcome, so piss off!

Re: BloodBowl League 2017 Discussion

Postby marcuswalser » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:49 am

nick_nameless wrote:I am willing to host or travel to a blood Bowl clinic to help new players get some off the books game time in and start to get some experience.

Hey Nick, this Blood Bowl Clinic offer still stand? I've never played, and I think someone else mentioned dragging in a new player upthread. I'd like to get in at least one game before I get eaten by vampires.
marcuswalser

Postby Thunderjaw » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:52 am

I'm also happy to host a game or two for new coaches. I live in Wilmington, MA.
++$ Brad
Thunderjaw
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby nick_nameless » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:55 am

marcuswalser wrote:
nick_nameless wrote:I am willing to host or travel to a blood Bowl clinic to help new players get some off the books game time in and start to get some experience.

Hey Nick, this Blood Bowl Clinic offer still stand? I've never played, and I think someone else mentioned dragging in a new player upthread. I'd like to get in at least one game before I get eaten by vampires.

Marcus, for sure. I can make arrangements to play Thursday, or Sunday. I have some information that I give out at Demos that is helpful, and don't mins going through blocking, strategy, etc for a few hours while playing.
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
nick_nameless
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby NobleSavage » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Do we have one week to schedule each game, or two?

(The schedule says "week one" "two", etc., but there was talk of two week intervals in the league discussion.)

Just wanted to be clear, so as not to aggravate my scheduled opponents.
"Either way, if you do touch their junk, don't treat it like you want your own treated. Treat it WAY Better."

--Thunderjaw
NobleSavage
Casanova
Casanova

Postby nick_nameless » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Two
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
nick_nameless
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Previous

Board index Discussion Blood Bowl Discussion