DMBBL Update: 2/8/14

Debate the finer aspects of paying homage to Nuffle... Unless your name is Ron, in which case you're not welcome, so piss off!

DMBBL Update: 2/8/14

Postby Lucyth » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:34 am

Huddle up, gang.

I know you missed your Commissioner. I know you're probably resentful and hurt. I know you're probably tired of this league dragging on for a month longer than it was scheduled to. All I can say is that I'm sorry I've been AWOL for 5 weeks. I haven't even been reading the forums or paying attention to DM in general. Life came up. I could say more, but that's what it all boils down to: I'm sorry I've been out of contact.

The DMBBL website has told me two things specifically: People have been waiting for me and Derek. And people are ready to wrap this shit up.

That said, I have declared forfeits for the Green Machine and the Clockwork Cabaret. Both teams are ineligible to advance to the playoffs.

I will leave it up to Brian and Brad if they would like to finish their last game, but I will implore them to make it a speedy one. The Alternative solution I offer to them playing it out is a 1-1 draw with both sides gaining an MVP and 40k of winnings, no FF roll, and both teams have their highest SPP player MNG. Ultimately, it has no bearing on the Playoff rankings.

Without further ado, the playoff standings. Also, a congratulations to Greg for a flawless season!!!! (though one was a forfeit :D)

Cake Division Playoffs:
Vhaerun's Blades v. Littosting
Power to the People v. Pride of Pangaea

Pie Division Playoffs:
Roaring Rabbits v. Weisenland Warriors
Animal Farm v. Orion's Hunters

Don't forget to draw your free 50k card at the Playoffs!!

I HIGHLY recommend that coaches contact me via PM or text me if they have any questions or problems, since I won't be on the forums as much in the coming weeks.

Thank you!!
ryltar wrote:I would hate to disappoint your cock Ian.
Lucyth
Mr. Religion
Mr. Religion

Re: DMBBL Update: 2/8/14

Postby quiestdeus » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Just an update for those who asked: Brad and I *ARE* playing this Thursday, so the two of us should be good-to-go for playoff shenanigans next week.
quiestdeus

Board index Discussion Blood Bowl Discussion