Malifaux Campaign Week 5 (Ends eod Thurs 10/22)(CLOSED)

Through the Breach, and we're not talking about a glory hole...

Malifaux Campaign Week 5 (Ends eod Thurs 10/22)(CLOSED)

Postby Jonasty » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Week 5 of the campaign is underway.

As before, use this thread to post any game results and Arsenal updates from them.

Below is the weekly event in place for all campaign games this week.

Weapons Stash
It never hurts to have a few weapons tucked away somewhere that's safe in case you get in a bind...

Before deployment, starting with a random player, each player places one Ht 0, 30mm Weapons Stash Marker within 3" of the centerline of the board, at least 8" from another Weapon Stash Marker.

Any non-Peon model in base contact with a Weapon Stash Marker may make a (1) Interact Action with it and flip a card which may not be cheated. Depending on the suit, attach one of the following Campaign Equipment Upgrades regardless of restrictions:

Rams: Collier Pistol (Shifting Loyalties, pg. 16)
Tomes: Flammenwerfer (Shifting Loyalties, pg. 16)
Crows: Katanas (Shifting Loyalties, pg. 16)
Masks: Greatsword (Shifting Loyalties, pg. 17)
Either Joker: Relic Hammer (Shifting Loyalties, pg. 18)

At the end of the game, each Crew receives 2 Scrip for each friendly model in play which has an Upgrade which was attached using this Weekly Event. Then each Crew may pay the full Scrip cost for one Upgrade attached by this Event to add it to their Arsenal; no other Upgrades from this Event may be added to the Crew's Arsenal.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NF_qsAzox8j9CSL5-hY8VcfIiRJoKRQuPGTLS-6Ezhw/edit?usp=sharing
Jonasty

Re: Malifaux Campaign Week 5 (Ends eod Thurs 10/22)(CLOSED)

Postby Jonasty » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:38 am

Lost my game to Ed last night 3-7. It was a good time but I was definitely hurting early.

No injuries at all thanks to some low cards in hand. Earned 5 scrip, spent 4 for Berserk on the Captain leaving me 1.
Jonasty

Postby afeinman » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:40 am

Lost 0-0 playing myself. Earned 0 scrip, no models...look, I was painting, okay?

*LAST* week's purchase was a new Monk of the Low River (free).
afeinman
Dr. c.f.
Dr. c.f.

Postby anumberone » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:23 am

Won last night due to my shitty shuffling skills and not at all due to Jonah charging headlong into my 3 snipers :) No injuries and earned 7 scrip, bringing me to 9. I'm thinking I will spend some scrip on trying out some things I haven't used in a while.
anumberone

Board index Discussion Malifaux Discussion