[Malifaux] Cheat sheets and such

Through the Breach, and we're not talking about a glory hole...

[Malifaux] Cheat sheets and such

Postby Drool_bucket » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Just found these. Smooth did them up, the guy who re-designed the M2E cards.

Cheat sheet and counters.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.ph ... -downloads
TAFK
Drool_bucket
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Re: [Malifaux] Cheat sheets and such

Postby agentorange » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 am

nice. I was hoping they would put something like that out eventually.

I do stil have a rules question though. I noticed on some of the cards, particularly the doppleganger and a couple other neverborn, that had the trait: MIMIC. Is that just something that the authors put there so that in the future, incase they decide to make a rule that refers to it they will be covered or is there a rule now that already refers to the MIMIC trait?
agentorange

Postby Drool_bucket » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 am

agentorange wrote: incase they decide to make a rule that refers to it they will be covered or is there a rule now that already refers to the MIMIC trait?

I am not sure of any current MIMIC rule, but the NB aren't my thing, haven't really read the cards.

That said, Wyrd is definitely planning ahead with this kinda stuff, there are numerous instance. We have LOST in the Outcast section, as well as TYRANT.

The second wave is rumored to be in the closed beta phase right now with Wyrd's playtesters having at it.

BTW, PeregrineFalcon(Adam) is talking about heading down to the Eagles next week, he's got a Jacob crew, too, so maybe you should try to line a game up with him? Just saying.
TAFK
Drool_bucket
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby Zombie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 am

Cool. I was thinking of making some tokens but perhaps I'll just print these on stickyback paper and put them on wooden circles.
Zombie
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Postby Jonasty » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah the Mimic characteristic is something they'll be using later on with other rules or maybe a new Master. Same thing with Teddy listed as Nightmare, that will have bearing on the game once the Dreamer stuff is out which handles all the Nightmare-based minis.

Yeah these cheat sheets are pretty damn helpful, I'll be printing them out before next time. Matt I'll probably steal your idea on the sticky back printing, hadn't even thought of that but that's awesome.
Jonasty

Postby agentorange » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Im going to be making my own markers as well. Im trying out different designs using the tokens, but making them look like poker chips. I have a test design all mocked up, but Ive never added a photo to a post before, so Im having trouble trying to post it for feedback. I found a couple of cool online (and free) photo editors so i can try to kit-bash different images. For a final result I would like to make some chips of the yellow and purple color (10t and NB) and maybe even get the ram, crow, tomb, and mask in there, instead of the normal poker suits. As it stands now, Im not sure ill be able to pull off all the detail I would like because as these free online studios are handy they are a touch limited when compaired to photoshop.
agentorange

Board index Discussion Malifaux Discussion