[Malifaux] Miss model revealed

Through the Breach, and we're not talking about a glory hole...

Re: [Malifaux] Miss model revealed

Postby PeregrineFalcon » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 am

Sounds like I'll just have to give him a swift kick in the nuts when we meet in person :p
PeregrineFalcon

Postby agentorange » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:19 am

Jonasty wrote:
agentorange wrote:If the model matches the art, thats pretty awesome. what will be the likely hood of getting one of those figs if im not actually attending gencon?

You can do an online order during the weekend of GenCon through Wyrd's store. They'll have all the new releases available and the free Miss fig for orders of $100 or more as well. I'm not actually going to GenCon :x but that's how I'm getting mine. The new stuff is only available that specific weekend, after that you'd have to wait till it releases to general public in September. And the free Miss fig is only good for orders made online that weekend as well.

It's nice cause they don't penalize you if you can't make it in person to buy stuff. And I already know I'll easily be spending over 100 bucks on my order.

You'll also be able to find them on eBay, etc although people will probably try to charge like 30 bucks or more for them.

That would be cool, I will take a peek at that. Ive looked for some of the other Nightmare edition on ebay, especially the NE teddy (i was looking to play the dreamer before the 2.0 rules came out, and he was unavialabe) and the least i saw him for was 100, with some prices running as high as 350. Maybe I should put in a 100$ order so I can get the miss model, then sell the rest on ebay and get my money back.
agentorange

Postby DAPatrick » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:13 am

agentorange wrote:
Jonasty wrote:
agentorange wrote:If the model matches the art, thats pretty awesome. what will be the likely hood of getting one of those figs if im not actually attending gencon?

You can do an online order during the weekend of GenCon through Wyrd's store. They'll have all the new releases available and the free Miss fig for orders of $100 or more as well. I'm not actually going to GenCon :x but that's how I'm getting mine. The new stuff is only available that specific weekend, after that you'd have to wait till it releases to general public in September. And the free Miss fig is only good for orders made online that weekend as well.

It's nice cause they don't penalize you if you can't make it in person to buy stuff. And I already know I'll easily be spending over 100 bucks on my order.

You'll also be able to find them on eBay, etc although people will probably try to charge like 30 bucks or more for them.

That would be cool, I will take a peek at that. Ive looked for some of the other Nightmare edition on ebay, especially the NE teddy (i was looking to play the dreamer before the 2.0 rules came out, and he was unavialabe) and the least i saw him for was 100, with some prices running as high as 350. Maybe I should put in a 100$ order so I can get the miss model, then sell the rest on ebay and get my money back.

I've got a spare NE Teddy ill sell to you for $85 if interested.
"I can't place the guy, and I don't remember anybody being a total cockmunch at the event, but man... everything that guy posts just rubs my rhubarb the wrong way... "
DAPatrick

Postby DAPatrick » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:17 am

PeregrineFalcon wrote:Sounds like I'll just have to give him a swift kick in the nuts when we meet in person :p

That may be more appropriate than you know. I was just busting your balls by asking as open ended a question as possible to see if you would drone on for a while about it. It was actually more of a nod to another active thread about World of Tanks in which a single user has posted walls of text in response to one line statements or questions. I wrote the same thing there and in homage I decided to copy it here in a sense indicating that the Malifaux theme was approaching Jon's excitement and reaction to World of Tanks.

Not %100 relevant but I think it applied in a fashion.
"I can't place the guy, and I don't remember anybody being a total cockmunch at the event, but man... everything that guy posts just rubs my rhubarb the wrong way... "
DAPatrick

Postby Brutal Legend » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 am

And also Patrick has no soul. He's a null zone for inspiration. :D
"I was not alone, for foolhardiness was not then mixed with that love of the grotesque and the terrible which has made my career a series of quests for strange horrors in literature and in life." H.P. Lovecraft, "The Lurking Fear" (1923)

Jon

http://jonzucchi.blogspot.com/

http://voidwarbfg.blogspot.com/
Brutal Legend
Mindless Soul
Mindless Soul

Previous

Board index Discussion Malifaux Discussion